Saturday, October 23, 2010

Strangest places I've done my shots

Maybe I'll start a list of strange places I've given myself shots.  This morning was in my former neighbor's garage.  Here's how it went:

We moved from our old neighborhood about three weeks ago.  We had tons of yard sale junk and didn't want to move it with us, nor did we want to put it in our storage unit.  Solution:  the house next door to ours was in foreclosure and no one had been in the house for months.  There was a nice big garage just waiting for our junk. Our treasures have been living in this garage for almost a month. This morning, we were finally able to drag our lazy booties out of bed and head over to the old 'hood for the yard sale.

8:00 a.m., "tresspassing" in the foreclosure home's garage/driveway, just enough time for two quick injections in garage and off we go! Our customers seemed happy and the nosy neighbors didn't seem too angry with our shananigans.  Three hours, two injections and $135 dollars later, we're back home in time for the Auburn/LSU game.  Now THAT'S what I call a productive Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment