Monday, October 11, 2010

Boring post

I'm getting to be quite the expert at giving myself shots.  I have my little routine down pat.  Draw up medication in syringe, lay on counter to warm up, eat bowl of cereal, go back and inject medication.  This morning I even gave myself the shot while on the telephone with my sweet friend Rita.  We were laughing and I had to tell her to stop making me giggle because I was trying to give myself a shot.  That made us laugh even more!

Day 4 of Lupron injections and the side effects I've experienced are pretty mild.  I've had a few light headaches, a little sleepiness (or maybe I'm just lazy) and a few night sweats.  The injection site also itches a little bit after the shot.  Otherwise, all is well in the IVF world.

Sorry for the boring update, I just had to write something so ya'll don't worry about me.  Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment