Yep, they're from Mars alright. Sometimes I wonder what the heck Joe is thinking. (Except I usually think hell instead of heck, but I'm trying to be less of a potty mouth) I thought I would share a little conversation we had the other night with my lovely and devoted blog followers. This would be the time for consoling if you feel compelled. At least make me feel better by dogging your hubby too.
We're lying in bed Sunday night and I told Joe that this was going to be a super stressful time for me and he had to promise to be extra sweet and understanding. Of course he swears he's already extra sweet and understanding. Really? Is there not ANY room for improvement? Considering that I'll be SHOOTING MYSELF IN THE STOMACH WITH NEEDLES FOR THE NEXT MONTH, do you think you could muster a little something extra? So he promises he'll "do better." That's about as lame as when you're 10 and you ask your Daddy if you can go to the fair and he says, "We'll see." Of course that means hell no...I mean heck no. Come on Joe! Gimme your word! In my fantasy, Joe will say, "Certainly I will be super duper sweet my beautiful Baby Love! I will give you daily back and foot rubs, bring home Rocher chocolates, empty the litterbox and do all the laundry." Is that too much to ask? Did I mention I will be stabbing myself with giant needles over the next month?
No other IVF update today. Feeling pretty normal on the birth control. Doesn't it seem weird to take birth control pills to get yourself pregnant? Talk about ironical!
Happy Day!
Trust me my husband is the same. Tonight when he came home from work we were snuggling in bed, and I said, you know I start taking the pills later today right (it was 1245 am) and he was like what for? Duh hello, to get pregnant! And he said oh yeah I forgot. How do you forget that? and then he ask me to fix him something to eat when I'm half asleep. I swear men really are from Mars! Anyways doesnt compare to your convo, but trust me I understand!
ReplyDelete