Monday, September 20, 2010

Can I BE any busier? (in my best Chandler voice)

Life is just crazy, let me put that out there.  I've always thought I crumbled under pressure, but I seem to be thriving.  What's up with that?!  Here's what's on my plate:
  • New job (includes training, lots of reports, lots of reading, lots of webinars and a good bit of driving around Baldwin county...have I mentioned I love my new boss?)
  • Packing my house (how can it take an entire day to pack my office closet? I hope Mamma is still planning to help this week....)
  • Paperwork for new house and lot (jeesh I'm sick of paperwork, contracts and phone calls!)
  • I found a cute rental house today, but boy is it tiny.  3 bedrooms and 2 baths never seemed so small.  On the flipside, the yard seemed disproportionately large.  Joe won't appreciate that when it comes time for yardwork.  Sucks to be him. 
  • Fixing all things broken as agreed upon in home inspection.  How did we go 4 years with broken glass in the door and never fix it??!!
  • Did I gain a pound overnight?  I guess wine and sushi does that.  Note to self:  no more wine and sushi.
Wasn't this blog supposed to be dedicated to my IVF??!  I'm happy to report, nothing is new today.  No tests, no bloodwork, not even the infamous ultrasound.  I talked briefly with my IVF coordinator, Sabrina, and all things are on schedule.  My FSH (google it) is 6, which is perfect.  My estrogen is also perfect.  That's what continues to baffle me, all tests are basically normal and we need medical intervention to have a baby.  Joe keeps suggesting we meet at a bar, get rip roaring drunk and go to a hotel for a "hookup."  If only it were that easy....

No comments:

Post a Comment